WE MOVE THE WORLD
Daimler Mobility Services GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Daimler Financial Services AG. More than two hundred employees worldwide develop and shape the mobility of the future at DMS.
The cooperation and portfolio management at Daimler Mobility Services controls investments in companies such as Blacklane, Bolt, Flixmobility, Turo, VIA and the new Mobility Joint Ventures between Daimler AG and the BMW Group. With these, the mobility services car2go, mytaxi and moovel were combined with the services of the BMW Group. The network comprises the joint ventures SHARE NOW (car sharing), REACH NOW (multimodal), FREE NOW (ride-hailing), CHARGE NOW (charging) and PARK NOW (parking). This ensures that urban mobility is implemented sustainably and consistently for the benefit of customers.
With our services around autonomous mobility, our digital payment service "Mercedes pay" and the Urban Mobility Team, we are pioneers in the field of innovative mobility. Our digital concepts support the development of flexible and environmentally friendly mobility solutions.
SHAPING THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY
Agile methods and an open, modern working environment characterize our daily work at Daimler Mobility Services. We are an international and diverse team characterized by an innovative presence and a future focus.
Our top priority is to develop services that facilitate access to mobility while ensuring comfort, safety and sustainability. We are looking for passionate and talented people who want to realize unconventional ideas and develop services, platforms and systems with state-of-the-art technology.
- You create, manage, maintain and leverage a portfolio of businesses that create a positive impact to our customers mobility needs as well as additional revenue pools and strategic opportunities for Daimler
- You identify and develop areas of future cooperation with existing and new partners within and beyond the portfolio
- You prepare management presentations and documents as required to convince top management of new investment opportunities
- You analyze Due Diligence reports and company valuations as part of M&A transactions from a business stand point
- You will be leading contract negotiations to ensure Daimlers interest is reflected and protected in a sustainable manner
- You establish strong rapport/business relationships with partners to facilitate communication between external partner organizations and Daimler
- Additionally you will be a strong and reliable partner to our shareholdings, joint ventures (JV) and business Partners