Device and Software Engineer (m/w/d)
Location: Hanover - Langenhagen
Section: Service & Support
Type: Unlimited / permanent
Start: As soon as possible
YOU You want fresh inspiration for your career.
Your sense of responsibility and commitment, your visions and creativity are the basis for common success. Show up with your knowledge and ideas.
- Customization and engineering to match product functionality with customer requirements
- Analyse Konica Minolta or customer specific requests, design and publish related firmware and software specifications to create a solution for the customer
- Project support from firmware and software engineering activities amongst major business customers to deliver tailor-made solutions to the customer within the required project time-frame
- Development and testing of specific control firmware and software for peripheral equipment
- Offer state of the art technical knowledge for specific software products and different Network Operating Systems
- Customization and engineering to provide European versions of the KM firmware and software
- Provide high-level technical expertise on European Local issues
- Minimal bachelor level in computer hardware, firmware or software engineering with 0 years job experience, or 3+ years job experience in similar position in case of lower than bachelor level
- Additional Operating System knowledge such as Unix/Linux would also be considered a plus
- ICT knowledge and experience related to Workstations, Servers and Networks is a pre
- Excellent analytical skills
- Basic project management skills
- Ability to execute tasks with precision and accuracy, showing necessary attention to detail
- Fluent and grammatically sound English skills
- Team player, Proactive attitude
Your personal contact:
Phone: +49 (0)511 / 7404-5822
WE We offer you a platform for your personal success.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge with first-class perspectives? In this case, talk to us! Konica Minolta – the fascinating brand for innovative business and IT Solutions – is a leading supplier of overall solutions for corporate document and print workflows in the B2B market.
Throughout Europe, more than 9,000 Konica Minolta employees design our visual office future in an international environment, benefitting from generous scope for their creative ideas – come and join us!
Learn more about your start at Konica Minolta
Business Solutions Europe GmbH