Daimler Mobility Services GmbH is developing the mobility of the future. With brands like car2go, mytaxi and moovel, but also with services for autonomous driving as well as our own eWallet Mercedes Pay, we are pioneers in the field of innovative mobility services. In addition, we have shareholdings in future-oriented companies like Turo, Flixbus and Blacklane and many more. This makes us one of the most forward-thinking Daimler AG subsidiaries.
With more than 100 highly motivated employees Daimler Mobility Services GmbH is the key link between the various mobility services and Daimler AG. Our ideas of today shape the mobility of tomorrow.
The future of mobility is shared and autonomous. Our Autonomous Services team works at providing the functionality that enables an autonomous vehicle to efficient and user friendly. We work hard to shape the technology that is required to make our future customers happy and keep them safe, by solving complex problems outside of the car. At the moment we are searching for a few special people to join us on this exciting path.
The Autonomous Services team at Daimler Mobility is at the forefront in creating the tools and services needed to provide customers with an unforgettable autonomous mobility experience. What we are building today will result in a journey that will take our customers wherever they need to go whether on a solo trip, shared ride or public transportation.
Together with Daimlers autonomous and vehicle teams, our goal is not simply to get our customers from A to B but to get them there with the quality and safety they have come to expect from our brand.
- You work with your team to define and understand service functional and technical requirements
- You will deliver high-class backend services with an API-first apprach in mind
- You own the entire development cycle from architecture design to implementation, testing and Monitoring - "you build it - you run it"
- You own your code and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver
- You contribute to the definition and improvement of our development guidelines and Standards
- You work closely with Infrastructure Engineers shaping the shared Cloud- and Data- infrastructure