(Senior) Consultant Data Science (m/f/d) Analytics and Information Management
Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hannover, Hamburg, München, Stuttgart
Making an impact that matters. Our ambition is to do things that count every day. Our wide range of business activities – from Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory to Tax & Legal to Financial Advisory and Consulting – is a unique support for our customers. We set new standards, provide innovative approaches and facilitate sustainable growth. We support our highly qualified and talented employees, so that they achieve more with us.
The Deloitte Analytics and Information Management Service Line consults leading companies worldwide on topics like Data Strategy, Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Robotics and Visualization. We offer an integrated approach to help clients design, build, and run insight driven organizations with a goal to maximize the value of analytics and information.
For our teams in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hannover, Hamburg, Munich or Stuttgart we are looking for a (Senior) Consultant in Data Science (m/f/d).
As a (Senior) Consultant in Data Science (m/f/d) you will be responsible for
- Participating in transformative data science projects on DAX-30 companies
- Developing state-of-the-art machine learning solutions for our clients
- Bridging the gap between maths/tech and business to ensure that we bring value to our clients
- Understanding and anticipating the needs of our clients for consulting services on the data science area
- Demonstrated experience in data science projects
- Deep technical knowledge in machine learning, linear algebra, statistics, software development and IT operations
- Sound experience commercially implementing solutions such as: image recognition, NLP, NLG, fraud/anomaly detection, recommender systems, next-best-offer/action, etc.
- Sound experience with algorithms such as: linear/logistic regressions, random forests, support vector machines, neural networks, clustering, time-series, reinforcement learning, etc.
- Master on programming languages such as Python, R, Scala or SQL
- Experience with data science libraries such as: Scikit-learn, Spark MLlib, H20, Dialogflow, Tensorflow, Keras, NLTK, etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools and libraries
- Familiar with data science platforms such as Cloudera Data Science Workbench, SAS, IBM Watson, Dataiku, Databricks, Domino, etc., and tools like Trifacta and DataRobot
- Familiar with big data platforms (Hortonworks, Cloudera, etc.)
- Familiar with cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure, etc.)
- Skilled in translating business goals into technical metrics
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to translate complex technical problems into clear messages for non-technical stakeholders
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Familiar with the development and implementation of data science solutions within big data technologies (Spark)
- Good technical knowledge on the domains of data engineering, data architecture, data privacy
- Good German skills
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application.
Please address your application (CV, cover letter and references) to the Deloitte-Recruiting-Team.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte. Additionally, our application tips will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal:
What impact will you make?
Online bewerben bei deloitte.de
Mehr über uns und Ihre Karrieremöglichkeiten bei Deloitte finden Sie auf unserer Website unter
Melden Sie sich in unserer Stay-In-Touch-Community an und erhalten Sie regelmäßig Karriere-Informationen über Deloitte.
Treffen Sie uns auf: