Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Accenture have acquired LabAnswer, the leading domain experts in business process optimisation, and the implementation and support of enterprise scientific informatics solutions such as LIMS, ELN, SDMS, CDS & others. Exciting career opportunities now exist throughout Europe in Accenture’s Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS) business unit. You will gain exposure to a myriad of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Internet of Things, Extended Reality, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics, while facilitating the transformation of scientific and laboratory processes in leading global companies. Become a member of this unique team combining scientific data management experts with the global transformation capabilities of Accenture and be a part of redefining the future of laboratory operations. Accenture offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Than follow your passion in a role where you’ll be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading global companies and government agencies utilize.
Here’s how you’ll make a difference:
- As Project Manager/Consultant, you’ll hold overall accountability for resources and activities within a small- to medium-sized project
- Your chief responsibilities will include ensuring workstream coordination and cooperation and determining and implementing appropriate change-management processes
- Your business and political savvy will play a crucial role in maintaining excellent client relationships
- You’ll proactively control costs and expenses within the project and identify ways of reducing project costs while ensuring quality and scope objectives are met
- As well as scheduling and documenting meetings, you’ll gather information and resources in order to monitor progress on project activities. You’ll also be responsible for distributing reports and meeting notes among relevant client parties and internal contacts
This is what sets us apart
- Leading Innovation:
Accenture has its finger on the pulse. As visionaries and trailblazers in the business of actively shaping digitalization, we strengthen companies and entire industries.
- Training and Careers:
Our range of training includes online courses, virtual training, and classroom seminars. We invest over $800 million annually into employee training and development.
- Range of Tasks:
You’ll be hard pressed to find a wider range: We lead customers from 40 industries through the complete solution process beginning with strategy development, to digital transformation, and operative implementation.
- Flexible Working:
We take our employees’ life situations and circumstances into account when planning projects, and utilize modern technology that allows them work outside the office.
- Company Culture:
The spirit of Accenture is characterized by our capacity for innovation, the strength of our team spirit, and a constant exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- Market Success:
Our client base boasts more than 4,000 customers, spans 120 countries, and comprises some of the most successful and esteemed companies in their respective industries, including 29 of the 30 biggest companies on the German stock exchange.
- Women at Accenture:
More than 145,000 women work for Accenture, and we want the proportion of new female talents to continue to grow at our offices worldwide. Our female employees benefit from special training, coaching, and networking opportunities.
- Social Responsibilty:
Commitment to charitable causes is one of our fundamental values. Our employees are dedicated to making meaningful, enduring contributions to society.