Now's our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today's dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done - because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence - leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don't stop there. We're also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Test Engineer (m/f/diverse) Embedded Infrastructure Angiography-Systems.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, as being part of a new agile team, you will be responsible for the integration and testing of complex hardware and software components within the acquisition subsystem of angiography systems.
- Working in an interdisciplinary and intercultural team, you will be responsible for planning and carrying out the integration and testing of complex hardware and software in image acquisition subsystems
- You will achieve the best possible test quality by selecting suitable test methods and strategies. You will develop test applications for validating the hardware and software interfaces on Windows/Linux systems using C/C++/Python
- You will interact autonomously with the interface partners in an agile development process. You will implement continuous integration through a high level of automation, thus ensuring timely and high-quality delivery
- You will support development in carrying out troubleshooting and demonstrating compliance with requirements. Your tasks will include configuration and version management as well as carrying out quality-related tests for series releases
- You will integrate your requirements relating to the design for testability of components during the early concept phases, working closely with the developers involved and with system engineering
This position may suit you best, if you want to use your passion, your enthusiasm for innovation and your team spirit to make a valuable contribution to the future of diagnostic and interventional medical technology.
- You have a master's degree in electrical engineering or a comparable discipline
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in developing or testing electronics components, ideally in the field of real-time image processing using FPGA, DSP, CPU/GPU or PCs
- You have sound knowledge of test methods and tools and their application, especially in test automation with LabView/PXI and Jenkins
- You have good knowledge of Windows/Linux operating systems and are skilled in the operation of hardware interfaces (PCIe, Ethernet, USB, DVI) via APIs using C/C++/Python
- You are familiar with relevant tools and processes for configuration and version management in development; experience relating to medical electronics is desirable
- Ideally, you have already worked in an agile development process (SAFe, SCRUM, LeSS)
- In order to be able to act confidently in a global environment, good spoken and written English and German language skills are essential
- With your high quality standards, your communication skills and your analytical mindset, you contribute proactively to high-quality solutions. Strategic planning and flexibility in a dynamic environment enable you to maintain continuous integration and delivery
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Susanne Streiter.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.