The Inside Sales Team Manager reports into the Executive Partner and is responsible for the management of inside sales resources to deliver outstanding sales achievements within their area. They are responsible for the attainment of Sales Targets and KPI's.
- You lead your Inside Sales specialists to drive Team KPI and productivity while building a strong ambition to succeed for both the individuals and the team.
- You participate in country business planning exercises, develop succession planning within the team and perform ongoing coaching activities with the sales service agents.
- You are a role model and drive your team to do their best by ways of motivation, supporting sales tactics and action plans and constantly looking for new ways to drive sales success
- You demonstrate strong influencing skills to drive the team, managing change effectively, resulting in positive outcomes
- You are end to end responsible for sales pipeline, guarantee forecast/predictability and maximization of margin through the right activities, process of management and KPI’s