For our office in Unterföhring bei München we are looking for:
Internship (m/f/d) Content Sales
What you can expect in this role
- Support to the sales managers for the territories Asia-Pacific, UK, Benelux, Scandi, Middle East and Africa
- Liasing with internal departments such as accounting, legal and material throughout the whole sales process
- Liaising with clients to administer deals
- Researching programme availabilities
- Preparing for and participating in regular sales and acquisition meetings.
- Maintaining clients and rights databases
- Updating the database system with details of new deals and amendments to existing deals
- Planning and organizing sales trips and markets, including travel, meetings and materials
- Basic office administration
Your essential experience and education
- Fluent in German and English
- A keen interest in TV
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, excellent planning and coordinating skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and take over responsibilities while sales managers are on trips
- Ability to work as part of a team
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
If we got your your attention, then send off your application to us today. It only takes a couple of minutes!
Red Arrow Studios International is a world-leading TV distributor of scripted, formats and factual shows from a global network of in-house production companies, outstanding third-party producers and digital-content partners.
Led by Henrik Pabst, with offices in Munich, London, Los Angeles and Hong Kong, Red Arrow Studios International co-produces and finances global entertainment, and distributes acclaimed content to over 200 territories worldwide.
Red Arrow Studios International is part of Red Arrow Studios, which is comprised of 20 production companies in seven territories, multi-platform digital network Studio71, and film distributor Gravitas Ventures. Red Arrow Studios is a ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE company, one of Europe's leading media groups.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse. Career level: Interns Location: Unterföhring bei München Job title: Internship (m/f/d) Content Sales Contact: Stefanie Schöll