Werden Sie Teil einer der größten Nahrungs- und Lebensmittelmarken als:
Tracking & Analytics Manager (m/f/d)
Welcome to Dr. Oetker! We are an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 12,000 colleagues in over 40 countries.
- As Tracking & Analytics Manager you will be part of the Digital Marketing International team and, together with the Digital Country Coach and Oetker Digital, you will be actively involved in the further development and updating of the Tracking and Analytics strategy.
- You see yourself as a tracking and analytics expert for the Dr. Oetker market units and, together with your international colleagues, you will derive the local tracking and analytics strategy for the market units.
- In addition, you will assist the national companies in interpreting the tracking results in order to derive strategies, potentials and fields of action from them.
- You will develop a concrete action plan for the market units and you will be responsible for its implementation and control.
- Moreover, you will implement efficient processes to increase tracking and analytics efficiency on all digital channels
- Besides that, you will design and implement user and country-relevant tracking and analytics projects.
- You are excellent positioned if you hold a degree or vocational training with an additional qualification in the digital environment.
- You also have at least three years of professional experience in tracking/analytics and you have very good knowledge of Google Analytics as well as experience with data studio for KPI visualization
- You are an experienced project manager and you are familiar with common project management methods.
- You should think in both strategic and operational terms. Furthermore, you are also a pragmatic doer
- You have a high degree of flexibility and resilience and you enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team
- You possess a very good command of English and an additional language, ideally German, French or Spanish
- You are characterized by an international mindset
Start Date: 01.03.2020
Want to shape future with quality? Then we look forward to your application!
Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG
Angelina Breuer - +49 (0)521 155 2329