Werden Sie Teil einer der größten Nahrungs- und Lebensmittelmarken als:
Specialist Reporting & Business Intelligence (m/w/d)
Welcome to Dr. Oetker! We are an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 12,000 colleagues in over 40 countries.
- In the position Specialist Reporting and Business Intelligence, you are responsible for ensuring and further developing the central Dr. Oetker reporting system.
- You will provide support in the creation and implementation of data science and business intelligence concepts for the collection, evaluation and presentation of data.
- In addition, you will provide support in the design and implementation of self-reporting systems and tools and predictive/advanced analytics approaches.
- The creation of all report formats and all analyses are part of your daily business, along with the further development of the system landscape, the degree of automation and subject-specific reporting.
- The creation and preparation of presentations for the management complete your field of responsibility.
- You completed your business studies or a similar vocational training, ideally with a focus on controlling and you gained about 1-2 years of professional experience in the field of controlling.
- Furthermore, you possess business management know-how, more specifically about CO structures, processes, KPIs and accounting.
- You are a team player and act independently, innovatively and creatively.
- In addition to very good analytical skills and an understanding of business figures, we expect knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel), Sharepoint, SAP FI/CO and BW. SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) knowledge is also preferable.
- An excellent command of English and German are also part of your profile.
- A high willingness to travel internationally is assumed.
Start Date: 01.06.2020
Want to shape future with quality? Then we look forward to your application!
Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG
Angelina Breuer - + 49 521 155 2329