* You have successfully completed a degree in engineering, computer science, or a comparable subject, ideally with a focus on Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
* You have at least 5 years professional experience in the model-based development of complex systems with UML/SysML and have experience with modeling tools (e.g. PolarSys Capella, PTC Integrity Modeler, Enterprise Architect, Rhapsody, Papyrus etc.)
* You have at least 1 year of experience in designing complex safety critical systems
* Your capability of developing simulation models (e.g. using MATLAB/Simulink tool-suite) would be an asset
* You are enthusiastic about innovations and know your way around agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
* If You are fluent in English, then You have come to the right place! Take advantage of your opportunity now and become a pioneer! Join us and you'll have the chance to cooperate with leading industry players in a project team of top experts, where you can leave your mark on one of the most technologically riveting fields. You will be working in a startup atmosphere but will still continue to enjoy all of the advantages of a major corporation. You'll also have a robust package of fringe benefits, such as job tickets, free travel (including for family members) and a model with different working time options offering up to 34 days of vacation.