What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
Highly skilled tasks within the Perimeter Security Service Engineering team in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt/Main, Düsseldorf or Stuttgart . You will be working in a team responsible for the design, engineering, implementation, documentation and service management of perimeter security services inside Ernst & Young environments. These services will be handed over to Perimeter Service Delivery and operations teams once all relevant documentation is provided. Additionally, you will provide consulting services to other teams, as well as acting as a level four escalation for the Operations teams for complex issues.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Create designs based on industry best practices, sound solid engineering principles incorporating both local and global requirements while clearly understanding that one size does not fit all.
- Provide high-level specialized technical support and consultation to business and IT management.
- Collaborate with appropriate teams to create and gain approval on global technology standards and reference architectures on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain documentation for configuration guidelines and templates.
- Research and keep abreast of industry trends and new technology offerings by maintaining engineering relationships with strategic vendors to ensure our technology landscape, reference architectures, designs and configuration standards stays current.
- Drive and complete technical deliverables and documentation on assigned projects.
- Build technology solutions following all relevant EY standards and practices.
- Provide technical knowledge as input into Standards creation and update on an ongoing basis as products and technologies evolve.
- Working with the Perimeter Service Transition and operations teams to ensure a smooth transition of new solutions into the production environment.