DB International Operations, located in Berlin, acquires, initiates and manages rail operations and maintenance projects outside of Europe. Therefore, we are looking for transport and mobility enthusiasts and entrepreneurs with long-standing experience in engineering and business in Germany and worldwide. We are currently seeking you to join our passionate and performance driven team to manage tenders, build local companies from scratch to full operations, steer quality and performance and enable know-how transfer to our customers and rail business in Germany. Would you like to be part of our journey? Join us as Senior Project Manager Operations & Maintenance (f/m/d) at DB International Operations located in Berlin at the earliest possible opportunity.
Would you like to be part of our journey? Join us as Senior Manager Rolling Stock (f/m/d) at DB International Operations located in Berlin at the earliest possible opportunity.
* You will prepare the vehicles section of bids for international rail operations and maintenance
* The establishment, management and governance of operations and maintenance for vehicles in international operating companies in compliance with project-specific quality and safety standards will form part of your portfolio
* The takeover and potentially rebuilding of vehicles in international operating companies will be among your tasks
* You will analyze inquiries and tender documents and develop rolling stock concepts and fleet strategy accordingly
* You will develop solutions for technical problems and conflicts
* You will put in place everything required within the bid for licensing, approval and acceptance of vehicles
* You will apply internationally proven procedures in compliance with international standards and the applicable national standards of the project country
* Arranging upgrade and modernization programs for vehicles and preparing technical solutions and specifications will be part of your remit
* Identifying potential change orders and defending against claims from customers and business partners in the area of rolling stock will also be part of your role
* You will have responsibility for the "General Codes" on vehicles -the overarching regulations for all operating companies of DB International Operations
You have completed a degree (Master's/Diplom) in engineering or similar
You have many years of professional experience in rail vehicle projects You are familiar with the approval and acceptance processes in international rail vehicle project
You have experience of large tender projects, negotiations on contracts and contract changes as well as of costing
You have a good knowledge of Excel and common specialist software
You are familiar with the relevant international regulations on rail operations Profound project management skills, analytical and conceptual skills are among your strengths
You possess intercultural competence and international experience
Fluent spoken and written English is a requirement, good German skills
You must also be willing to take business trips abroad
Fascinating projects and assignments at one of Germany's most multifaceted employers are asking for your skills and await your personal touch.
Specific and individual opportunities for your professional development on specialist-, project-, or leadership-level provide you with a long-term perspective.
We will offer you: a competitive compensation package, job security and various fringe benefits such as the DB job-ticket, train tickets free of charge for short-distance and long-distance rail services (also for family members), diverse travel benefits, company pension scheme and attractive insurance conditions.