* You have completed a university degree in engineering (Master's/Diploma)
* You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the fields of railway operation and maintenance of railway assets
* You have strong project management, social and methodological skills as a prerequisite for the successful preparation of economically viable bid proposals
* You are a good networker both inside and outside the DB Group and have strong communication skills and political sensitivity
* Your strengths include analytical skills, you possess intercultural competence and international experience
* Excellent spoken and written English and German is a requirement, more language skills are highly welcome
* You are willing to take frequent business trips abroad Interesting challenges: Fascinating projects and assignments at one of Germany's most multifaceted employers are asking for your skills and await your personal touch. Career paths: Specific and individual opportunities for your professional development on specialist-, project-, or leadership-level provide you with a long-term perspective. Appealing conditions: We will offer you: a competitive compensation package, job security and various fringe benefits such as the DB job-ticket, train tickets free of charge for short-distance and long-distance rail services (also for family members), diverse travel benefits, company pension scheme and attractive insurance conditions.