* You have successfully completed your studies in engineering or natural sciences (Diploma / Master)
* You have several years of experience in dealing with European committees (e.g. EUG, ERA, EULYNX, RCA, Shift2Rail)
* You have several years of experience in the development of control systems for railway systems, ideally in the field of ETCS, ATO or similar, and you have also gained experience in project management
* You are well versed in digitalization in the mobility sector, in particular railway operations
* You have a socially competent and trustworthy personality that can motivate and inspire others
* You work independently, performance-oriented and are prepared to go on business trips for the success of the project
* If you have a good command of German and fluent English, then you’ve come to the right place Take your chance now and be a pioneer and break new ground! We give you the opportunity to cooperate with leading industry players in a team of top experts and to shape one of the technologically most exciting areas. You will work in the atmosphere of a start-up company and still enjoy all the advantages of a large corporation. In addition, you will receive a variety of fringe benefits such as a job ticket, free rides (also for family members) as well as an optional model with up to 34 days holiday. We are looking forward to your application!