* You have a degree in engineering, computer science or a comparable field of study
* Due to many years of practical experience in requirements specification and system development for train control systems (in particular interlockings and ETCS) as well as the associated verification and approval processes, You have concrete ideas for the future design of such systems
* You bring in-depth theoretical knowledge of the principles for the safe operation of railway operations
* A big plus is Your experience in European standardization in the railway sector
* If You have very good English skills, You are at the right place! Take advantage of your opportunity now and become a pioneer! Join us and you'll have the chance to cooperate with leading industry players in a project team of top experts, where you can leave your mark on one of the most technologically riveting fields. You will be working in a startup atmosphere but will still continue to enjoy all of the advantages of a major corporation. You'll also have a robust package of fringe benefits, such as job tickets, free travel (including for family members) and a model with different working time options offering up to 34 days of vacation.