SK innovation, Korea's first and largest energy-chemical company.
SK innovation started as the Korea Oil Corporation, the first refining and chemical company in the country, which led Korea's economic development. SK innovation has grown into a global Korean energy and chemical company in various fields from petroleum production, refining, chemicals and lubricants to future energy. SK innovation has led Korea's energy industry for the past 50 years through ceaseless innovation and technology development and has secured global technology leadership in new energy. SK innovation has successfully applied high energy density ternary materials to lithium-ion batteries for the first time in the electric vehicle battery industry for mass production. Based on such technological capabilities, SK innovation signed supply contracts with major global automakers, Hyundai Motor Group, BAIC Group, Daimler AG and including VW Group has been expanding the electric vehicle battery business.
SK innovation Frankfurt office is now looking for a new talented global staff, who wants to challenge opportunity for further growth in the automotive battery business.
- Implement of strategic business models and sales strategies for existing and new business opportunities
- Conduct market research studies for the development of a sales business plan in line with the new and expanded program developments of OEM’s (Original Equipment Manufacturers)
- Stay abreast of industry and market trends and understand OEM customers needs and requirements. Comprehensive cognition of the needs of OEM clients and always keeping up-to-date with the latest state of the art for industrial and market tendencies
- Build and maintain key relationships with all functional departments of OEM customers
- Support internal departments with development, production and delivery of products to OEM customers.
- Engineering or commercial education in the University
- More than 5 years working experience in the automotive industry
- Good overall knowledge of OEM’s development processes
- Working experience in the battery for electrified vehicles
- Fluent written and verbal English and German (further foreign languages are of advantage)
- Very good communication & organization skills
- Smooth communication with customers with a positive attitude at all times
- Flexibility and the willingness to business travels
- Self-discipline, mature attitudes and behaviors, respect and caring.
- Good PC knowledge, incl. PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Driving license
Ms. Jinhee Been | firstname.lastname@example.org