We build the biggest (moving) Wifi network in Germany.
Our mission is to provide Seamless Connectivity throughout the entire travel, connecting stations, regional- and long-distance trains. For millions of customers every day.
We want to build a personal and context-sensitive travel companion by looking at location, wifi, and sensor data.
One journey - one Wifi@DB
We at Wifi@DB Deutsche Bahn AG are looking for an experienced Product Owner(f/m/d) in Berlin who is passionate about the future of mobility.
* You will take part in the whole product development lifecycle from ideation to product definition, conceptualization, validating hypotheses, iterative implementation, go-live, and continuous improvement while staying focused on our user's needs throughout each of the phases.
* You will define, discuss and document product requirements, keep them up-to-date during product development and take care that the product vision comes to life.
* In order to create state-of-the-art digital products, you closely collaborate with your colleagues who are experts in UX/UI and software development in a fast iterative DevOps culture.
* Together with our data science experts, you leverage data in order to optimize our products, e.g. by conducting A/B tests, while building GDPR-compliant products that are transparent and economical in their usage of user data.
* To ensure that our products meet our quality standards in every aspect, you will work together with our experts in fields such as data privacy, corporate identity and design systems.
* You should have experience in building digital products from idea to launch and beyond, ideally in the mobility sector
* You have a strong focus on involving users in the product development workflows
* Your resilient personality enables you to achieve goals, also in environments with pressure from several stakeholders and you know how to manage expectations
* You embrace modern ways to build digital products such as Lean UX, Design Thinking and Extreme Programming
* Experience in building (products based on) digital design systems would be a huge plus
* While not strictly required, we would love if you also had expert knowledge in another discipline such as UX Design, Frontend Development or DevOps to be able to regularly join the discussion with the team about the little details that make a product great
* You love to experiment with new technologies and acquire new skills to find clever solutions (to develop and refine a product).
* You are familiar with the GDPR and the possible implications for digital products and therefore know how to design a system that is privacy by default and embraces the "right to be forgotten"
* You know how to acquire, process and store user consent compliant with EU law
* You have good cross-communication skills in both the English and German language