Lufthansa Technik AG is currently seeking a Key Account Manager (m/f/diverse) for the EMEA Component Services Team at the German Headquarter in Hamburg. The Customer Service & Account Management Team act contractually and financially as the central point of contact between Lufthansa Technik and its airline customers creating a long lasting partnership for Component Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) services.
As a Key Account Manager (m/f/diverse) you will be responsible for:
- act as interface to large customer accounts in the EMEA Region (Europe, CIS, Middle East & Africa)
- manage and develop key customers with high strategic value in the business area of Aircraft Component Service
- responsible for high level of customer satisfaction, create and improve long term partnership
- define business development strategies based on existing customer relations; Enlarge scope of service in cooperation with sales departments; perform contract negotiations and adjustments including creation of offers and business plan acting as a key counterpart to the respective internal stakeholders
- assume responsibility for the financial result (profit and loss), perform cost controlling and performance analysis; implement strategies to improve the profit margin
- ensure fulfillment of contractual obligations and performance levels; identify opportunities for product and process improvement
- functional leadership of the assigned national and international Customer Support Team in terms of contractual fulfillment to the customer
- define, establish and perform reporting and governance structure with internal and external stakeholders for successful contract execution
- align and reconcile with internal stakeholders across different departments and geographical locations
The position is limited to an initial employment term of two years. Lufthansa Technik AG intends to transfer the position to permanent employment if the performance develops accordingly.
The application documents can be submitted in English or German.
Application deadline is 24.09.2019