EY wavespace are at the forefront of EY's Digital Strategy and because of this EY has been identified as Industry Leader in Digital Transformation. There are currently 25 flagship wavespace and approximately 25 satellite wavespace and the number of locations is growing. The wavespace are a crucial vehicle for EY business to engage with existing and connect to future clients. They are highly-connected, forming a powerful network for the EY business to connect sessions and teams. wavespace helps our clients to respond to disruptive forces and new digital challenges.
- IT Management - Takes responsibility for the installation, upgrading, operation, control, maintenance (including storage and communication of data, voice, text, audio and images) and effective use of IT infrastructure components in experience center and monitors their performance.
- Event Support - works with experience center staff to plan, design and deliver client and internal events, ensuring events are staffed and supported as needed, including early morning, late night and occasional weekend working.
- Financial Management - Assists all other areas of experience center with their financial tasks, especially in the areas of identification of process, service, project and component costs and the calculation and subsequent reduction of all IT service, project, component and process failures.
- Change Management - Develops implementation plans for dealing with more complex requests for change, evaluates risks to integrity of infrastructure inherent in proposed implementations, seeks authority for those activities, reviews the effectiveness of change implementation,
- Release and Deployment - Leads the assessment, analysis, planning and design of release packages, including assessment of risk.
- IT Operations - Provides technical expertise to enable the correct application of operational procedures. Contributes to the planning and implementation of maintenance and installation work. Identifies operational problems and contributes to their resolution, checking that they are managed in accordance with agreed standards and procedures.
- Problem Management - Ensures that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services. Ensures that such problems are fully documented within the relevant reporting system(s).
- Information Security Management - Ensures that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve security incidents in systems and services. Ensures that applications and operational support activities comply with EY's Code of Connection and Information Security policies.