Werden Sie Teil einer der größten Nahrungs- und Lebensmittelmarken als:
Enterprise Architecture Manager (m/f/d)
Welcome to Dr. Oetker! We are an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 12,000 colleagues in over 40 countries.
- In this function within the IT department, you will support the Enterprise Architecture Team to establish an Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) framework at Dr. Oetker (processes, governance and methods)
- In addition, you will contribute in the development of the EAM vision, the future architectural map and the roadmap based on the IT strategy and in line with the company's business goals
- Your responsibilities also include developing and delivering companywide architecture services to support decision making and to guarantee compliance with technology decisions
- Additionally, you will support the transformation at Dr. Oetker and successfully integrate business capabilities and IT solutions (e.g. technology innovations, consolidation of IT solutions)
- Consulting and participation in demand management and project activities regarding the design of the Enterprise Architecture (EA) is part of your range of tasks
- You will be responsible for organizing EA Community activities and supporting the EA Community in identifying technological trends
- The job profile includes responsibility for internationally relevant, strategic special topics in the area of EA and business transformation.
- You have a degree in (business) Computer Science or economics with IT-related qualifications
- 2-3 years of work experience as an Enterprise Architect in complex, heterogeneous application and technology landscapes
- You have profound knowledge in Enterprise Architecture Management and current business & IT architectures
- Ideally, you have experience in the implementation and establishment of Enterprise Architecture Management Frameworks
- Knowledge in the areas of demand-, change-, project- and multi-project management is a big plus
- Your strengths are openness and curiosity regarding new IT trends and pragmatism in their evaluation
- Entrepreneurial and holistic thinking is an important part of your strength
- Knowledge in the FMCG area and extensive experience in the area of supply chain processes is an advantage
- Very good communication, moderation and presentation skills paired with business fluent English skills are vital for this position.
Start Date: 01.01.2020
Want to shape future with quality? Then we look forward to your application!
Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG
Silke Kropp - 0521 155 2547