EY wavespaces are at the forefront of EY's Digital Strategy and because of this EY has been identified as Industry Leader in Digital Transformation. There are currently 25 flagship wavespaces and approximately 25 satellite wavespaces and the number of locations is growing. The wavespaces are a crucial vehicle for EY business to engage with existing and connect to future clients. They are highly-connected, forming a powerful network for the EY business to connect sessions and teams. Wavespace helps our clients to respond to disruptive forces and new digital challenges.
Essential functions of the job:
- Assists with local on-site and off-site support for firm sponsored wavespace functions/meetings, including deep understanding and knowledge of network infrastructure, lab/wavespace internal networks and EY network
- Assist with the deployment of hardware and software to end users (including the installation, configuration and testing of more complex firm hardware).
- Assist with provisioning and de-provisioning processing, including setting up of hardware/software for the wavespace support team.
- Assists with (or coordinates) the repair of end user hardware and/or lab hardware and the reinstallation of software as necessary to resolve end user incidents as well as wavespace specific technologies (e.g. MS Surface Hubs, iPads, Digital Signal Processors, Microphone systems, wireless presentation systems, etc.) including the maintenance of these technologies.
- Support of technology applications including Ventuz, Campfire, MURAL, Miro, Zeetings, Mentimenter, etc.
- AV components - Screens; Projectors; Audio/Visual matrix; Digital Signal processors; Cameras etc.
- Managing Lab specific hardware - Samsung Flip; MS HoloLens / Oculus Rift; 3D Printer; Laser Cutter; Digital fabrication machines.
- Track and resolves all related Incidents and Service Requests in Ticket Management System; identify sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences.
- Under minimal supervision, provides after-hours service for escalated issues from the Service Desk, Team Lead or wavespace stakeholder.