Business & Contracts Manager
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
A lot to do despite Corona! Boehringer Ingelheim is still looking for new colleagues!
Are you looking for a new professional challenge, where you can foster the key account strategy of the Biopharma´s contract manufacturing business (CMB)?
Boehringer Ingelheim is a leading biopharma contract manufacturer with 35 years of experience. We offer reliable worldclass biopharmaceuticals contract manufacturing to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
We are looking forward to receiving your dedicated application and getting to know you further! Take the chance and strengthen our team!
Tasks & responsibilities
- As a Business & Contracts Manager you lead the evaluation of customer inquiries (RfP = Request for Proposal) for development, clinical and commercial supply of biopharmaceuticals in regards to technical and business aspects.
- This includes the establishment of customized and competitive proposals and offers.
- With your communicational and organizational skills you explain content and defend business aspects (e.g. pricing) of proposal in customer meetings.
- Furthermore you are responsible for the performance of proposal updates for running projects and support project / product management in regards to business and contractual topics.
- Sales Persons (Business Development & Key Account Management) will be supported by you in the customer acquisition process as link to the sites line functions.
- You organize and coordinate customer visits and due diligence inspections during the acquisition process.
- In your new role you actively support the key account strategy of Biopharma´s contract manufacturing business (CMB) as well as negotiate and close CMB contracts as a member of a negotiation team.
- Master or PhD degree in Natural or Applied Sciences with several years professional experience
- Experience in project management (GMP or PMI Certification) or knowledge of the development and manufacturing process of biopharmaceuticals would be an advantage
- Talent in planning and organization coupled with assertiveness
- Communication and presentation skills as well as market team spirit
- Software know-how (MS-Office Applications, SAP R/3)
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
EFFECTS OF COVID-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. As a result of COVID-19, we have introduced alternative working arrangements to ensure that our employees can stay safe and healthy, because the health of our employees is among our top priorities. At all company locations, we work remotely whenever possible. Additionally, we are now hosting virtual video interviews for applicants. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the hygiene rules recommended by the Robert Koch Institute. New employees who do not start on site in production or the laboratories are sent the necessary IT equipment, our Welcome Days take place online, and we plan to conduct their onboarding training virtually whenever possible.
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Plus, an onsite gym (Ingelheim), in-house doctor and best-in-class cafeterias and coffee bars to keep you energized and healthy. To learn more about what benefits could be waiting for you, please visit our Career area
Want to learn more about us? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
READY TO CONTACT US?
Please contact our Recruiting EMEA Team: Kevin Steiner, Tel: +49 (7351) 54-141507
. Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.