Role & responsibilities
A GPH has final accountability for the innovation, strategy, operations, and related development deliverables for a biosimilar program. The predominant function of the role is to lead a multidisciplinary team of senior functional experts focused on securing global regulatory approval, market access and optimized commercial value of the program/portfolio while ensuring this is achieved with a high quality, full compliance (internal and external, e.g. regulatory requirements) within budget and in a competitive and timely manner, utilizing both the internal or other identified expert resources necessary for success. When the program is conducted by a partner, the predominant function of the role is to collaborate with the partner’s program leader ensuring similar objectives are achieved and Sandoz is adequately informed about program challenges and progresses and in a position to provide input.
- Establish short and long range project vision and strategy
- Ensure alignment cross global functions in regards to strategy and direction of the program
- Leverage knowledge, experience, understanding of external stakeholders, internal team capabilities and portfolio needs to develop a compelling, innovative vision and strategy for the program.
- Establish program strategy and execute implementation through milestones and decision points by leveraging cross-functional teams
- Maintain a close collaboration with groups outside of Development including Marketing, Market Access and BTDM/NTO (Technical Development, Technical Operations)
- Anticipate internal and external drivers of changes to strategy, and respond by making well-judged and rapid revisions to program.
- Develop and maintain a key communication strategy for investor relations internal and external communications around the program in cooperation with the Global BU Head, Global Head Development, Sr. Global Program Head, and Head of Communications.
- Drive project operations to achieve superior performance
- Communicate clear strategy to cross-functional program team and functions, and ensure that strategy is reflected in the operation
- Set, enforce and measure realistic goals for the GPT ...
- Doctoral degree or equivalent (PhD, MD, PharmD)
- English: fluent written and spoken
- Minimum 5 years of drug development experience, including experience in cross-functional Global Program Teams and with dossier submission for new or supplemental indication.
- Experience in leadership of multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in product registration and major Health Authority interactions
We offer you: good social benefits, versatile and challenging tasks as well as teamwork with dedicated colleagues. We look forward to your informative documents with CV, copies of certificates, salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please apply online exclusively.