What you’ll bring to the role:
• University or college degree in life science, computer science, pharmacy, nursing or equivalent relevant degree
• Fluent English (oral and written).
• Strong leadership, collaboration and organizational skills with proven ability to successfully manage simultaneous trials and meet deadlines
• Excellent understanding of clinical trials methodology, GCP and medical terminology
• Must be able to anticipate challenges and risks and proactively suggest/implement solutions
• Ability to work under pressure demonstrating agility through effective and innovative team leadership
• Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to operate effectively in a global environment. Ability to influence and communicate across functions and to external stakeholders
• Ideally 8 years’ experience in Drug Development with at least 5+ years' in Clinical Data Management
• Understanding of project management concepts in order to aid delivery across a program
• Excellent verbal and written skills
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.