As a leading digitization partner with the best personnel, we at CANCOM have one mission: to discover and realize new business potential for our customers on the basis of digital technology. Along the way, we are on the lookout for talented individuals from a number of different fields to strengthen our team with innovative ideas and expertise. We embrace the concept of ‘entrepreneurs in the enterprise' and give every employee as much creative leeway as possible for them to show their talent.
Join a team of around 3,000 highly motivated colleagues, shape the digital future, and launch your career at CANCOM!
In order to remain competitive in the digital age, however, companies need to implement a holistic digital strategy. Having said that, the cornerstone of every digital strategy is the implementation of a modern digital workspace.
By means of the CANCOM AHP - Application Hosting Platform - we are able to offer globally-operating companies a turnkey ready digital workspace. Essentially, a digital workspace on the basis of the CANCOM AHP Enterprise Cloud enables employees to work productively from any place, time zone and terminal device.
Frankfurt am Main, Cologne, Kosice, Munich
As a Cloud Security Professional with a strong hands-on attitude you will shape security related processes in an agile development landscape as part of the product management team, with the following scope:
- Provide consulting on Cloud Security for Software Engineers, DevOps and Product Owners
- Engage engineers and provide guidance in order to ensure a high level of security
- Plan, organize and review system performance and penetration tests as member of an agile team
- Collaborate with all teams across the Software Group to design and implement testing strategies covering customer workflow automation, fault injection, scaling and tooling
- Establish and evaluate (ongoing) security goals and drive security measures where necessaryAssess the impact of vulnerabilities and security incidents and develop remedies to address these issues
- Manage continuous improvement on all relevant Security topics across the Organization
- 4+ years of experience in Cloud Security & Quality Engineering
- Experience building scalable, robust and secure Cloud applications
- Experience in design and development of automated and manual tests (80/20)
- Self-driven and motivated, with a strong sense of ownership and craftsmanship
- Experience with cloud technologies (Azure, AWS) and corresponding security metrics and tools
- A passion for professional networking and a hands on mentality
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent English and good German skills
WHAT WE OFFER
A rapidly growing company that values your contributions to challenging projects through a wide range of tasks. Highly motivated, interdisciplinary teams and lots of freedom to carry out your activities await you. We place great value on flexibility so that every employee is free to tap his/her full potential without making compromises in his/her private life. Additionally, you can enjoy outstanding development opportunities in an international technology company.
Senior Recruiting Consultant
+49 89 54054-5454
Are you interested? We are looking forward for your online application!