As a leading digitization partner with the best personnel, we at CANCOM have one mission: to discover and realize new business potential for our customers on the basis of digital technology. Along the way, we are on the lookout for talented individuals from a number of different fields to strengthen our team with innovative ideas and expertise. We embrace the concept of ‘entrepreneurs in the enterprise' and give every employee as much creative leeway as possible for them to show their talent.
Join a team of around 3,000 highly motivated colleagues, shape the digital future, and launch your career at CANCOM!
In order to remain competitive in the digital age, however, companies need to implement a holistic digital strategy. Having said that, the cornerstone of every digital strategy is the implementation of a modern digital workspace.
By means of the CANCOM AHP - Application Hosting Platform - we are able to offer globally-operating companies a turnkey ready digital workspace. Essentially, a digital workspace on the basis of the CANCOM AHP Enterprise Cloud enables employees to work productively from any place, time zone and terminal device.
Frankfurt am Main, Cologne, Kosice, Munich
- Deep domain expertise of Azure and AWS cloud infrastructure solutions, i.e. IaaS, SAP, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers as a code Technologies
- Design and build tools and frameworks that support deploying and managing platforms
- Design, build, and deliver cloud computing solutions, hosted services, and underlying software infrastructure
- Plan architecture changes related to IT security requirements and help create product owner recommendations
- Assist in coaching application developers on proper techniques for building scalable applications in the microservices paradigm
- Support and troubleshoot scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup and restores of different environments
- Technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud Trends
- 3+ years of experience with cloud relevant application architectures such as microservices and fullstack development
- 2+ years experience with cloud-based provisioning, monitoring, troubleshooting, and related DevOps technologies
- Strong background in building decoupled architecture frameworks for cloud native applications
- Profound in designing and developing performant and scalable cloud architectures
- Knowledge of cloud based Digital Workspace Environments and underlying infrastructure
- A good understanding of O365 and Azure Security
- Extensive experience in authorization and authentication procedures for network, computer and database software
- Knowledge of SOAP API and/or REST API implementations
- Experience with a client side programming language such as .NET, JAVA, PHP, Python, Java Script, Angular 2
- Knowledge of SQL and database technologies
- Experience with working in an agile environment
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Very strong operational skills
WHAT WE OFFER
A rapidly growing company that values your contributions to challenging projects through a wide range of tasks. Highly motivated, interdisciplinary teams and lots of freedom to carry out your activities await you. We place great value on flexibility so that every employee is free to tap his/her full potential without making compromises in his/her private life. Additionally, you can enjoy outstanding development opportunities in an international technology company.
Senior Recruiting Consultant
+49 89 54054-5454
Are you interested? We are looking forward for your online application!