Position Title: Senior OEM Seller for Lenovo Data Center Group (m/f/d) (71996)
Location: DEU – Stuttgart
Functional Area: Sales
Facility: Sales Branch Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Experience Required: 5-7 years
Travel Percentage: 50 %
Lenovo is a workplace where people’s talents can accelerate, their efforts are recognized and rewarded. We are working to build a company of people who represent a wealth of cultures and experiences. Lenovo is a leader in providing innovative solutions for commercial and consumer market. Our innovative high-quality PCs & Smart Devices, Data Centers, Mobile and Smart office products are designed and built with the Customer in mind. And it’s our people who make this all happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers, and problem solvers. We believe different is better and our strength lies in this diversity.
Join us and together let’s shape the world of tomorrow.
This new position will be responsible for driving the growth of Lenovo’s fledgling OEM business across Germany, Austria and Switzerland in all segments and markets. We are seeking a senior account manager, with the entrepreneurial and collaborative skills to identify and exploit OEM opportunities.
• Lead and grow the OEM business in DACH Region
• Define and execute strategy to build Tier 1 OEM business
• Partner with sales organization on complex bids to create winning strategy
• Work with sales team to identify opportunities for new customer attainment, new business and revenue growth with existing accounts
• Build relationships at a senior level with decision-makers and influencers in key OEM clients and partners to close key deals