Are you passionate about people, a master at multitasking and a skilled communicator? Our HR Business Partner team is looking for new teammate!
As HR Business Partners our mission is to collaborate with trivago's business leads on hiring and consulting initiatives to drive organizational and team development.
If you see yourself as a pro-active, communicative and strongly organized individual who wants to spice up business partnering at trivago, then we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Partner with our business leads to implement people and organizational strategies that drive the organization and team development.
- Consult business leads on all people management topics (e.g. leadership, performance, compensation).
- Advise business lead during change management processes such as restructurings.
- Work closely with the business leads to understand, clarify and provide advice regarding people forecast and planning.
- Support the recruiting process in close cooperation with our recruiting experts (e.g. participating in interviews, advising on hiring decision).
- Review and analyze people data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve people and organizational topics and employee experience.
What you'll definitely need:
- A minimum of two years' experience as a business partner.
- A passion for people and organizational topics.
- Work experience with business partnering on talent and organizational topics.
- You prefer a job which includes both operational tasks and development of concepts/projects, which you implement independently.
- You are able to quickly understand how functions and teams are organized to evaluate any development and recruitment needs.
- Standing out for your superb organization skills: You must be a master of multitasking.
- Excellent communication skills and being able to deal with highly confidential topics.
- Fluency in Business English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- A good understanding of German labor law.
- Fluency in Business German.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes, flat search and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- Want to learn more about trivago's business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://company.trivago.com/our-product/
What we need you to provide:
In the 'My Experience' step of the application process please upload the following documents in PDF format:
- Motivation letter (including salary expectations and earliest start date)
- For non-EU citizens and if available: a copy of your work permit or visa
Looking forward to hearing from you!