Ernst & Young* is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. In Germany, some 8,200 people are united by shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. Joining forces with the 190,000-strong global Ernst & Young organization, it serves its clients all over the world. Ernst & Young makes a difference by helping its people, its clients and its wider communities achieve their potential.
Senior Manager (f/m) Hybris Marketing for EMEIA Advisory Centre - Analytics / Germany wide
Your tasks - to help you progress
As a Senior Manager (f/m) Hybris Marketing for EMEIA Advisory Centre - Analytics you will be responsible for further developing the Hybris marketing Offering at EY, selling this offering to the market and building up a team to deliver these projects at Client engagement.
- Identify leads in the market together with the client teams
- Support the proposal process and create the Value Position
- Close alignment with the Customer Capability as well as SAP
- Create industry specific use cases and align them with the industries and markets
- Further develop the general offering
- Build up teams to deliver Hybris Marketing projects at client engagements
Your profile - to help us progress together
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 7 years of related work experience in the CRM area
- Supervisory experience and demonstrated leadership capabilities required
- Knowledge how to create a Proposal and how to create a value Proposition
- Excellent communication skills
- General Customer and CRM Knowledge
- Functional understanding about Marketing and Sales processes
- Functional understanding of segmentation, scoring, nurturing, analytics, campaign management, lead management and e-commerce
- Understanding of CRM tools
- Knowledge about SAP CRM as well as Hybris marketing and C4CMust be able to effectively communicate with business partners in non-technical terms
- Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous initiatives
- Ability to influence and communicate within all levels of the organization
- Ability to mentor and coach others
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment
More opportunities to help you achieve your potential
Through our corporate culture, which combines variety, life balance, training and an international perspective, we will help you achieve your potential. We are very aware that your views, your energy and your enthusiasm are the drivers that will move us all forward.
Interested in the position? Then send us your application!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our Recruiting Center on +49 6196 996 10005.
We prefer online applications quoting job ID ALL00149